Start Position: This workout begins from the standing position, feet hip width apart and arms down by your side.
- First, Lower into a squat position and place both hands on the floor in front of you, just outside of your feet.
- Jump or step both feet back so that you are in high plank position with arms fully extended at the elbow, body straight, legs straight and toes touching the floor.
- Jump the feet back in toward the hands so you are back in the squat position and jump up with hands over head taking feet off the ground.
Finish Position: Explosively jump into the air, reaching your arms straight overhead.
- If you are tired, you are allowed to walk feet out and back in again, instead of jumping out and back in, however you must jump and clap hands over head.
- Failure to come to full plank position body straight, arms and legs fully extended.
- There is no visible jump (feet must come off the floor).